Go Fund US.jpg

Thank you for your generous support of Better Without Mercury

Fund Us Now

Your donation is tax-deductible thanks to our fiscal sponsorship with not-for-profit Ethical Metalsmiths.

As you follow the steps to complete your donation, you'll be on an Ethical Metalsmiths platform. All donations made through Ethical Metalsmiths' "FUND US NOW" program will only be used to fund the Better Without Mercury project (86% of your donation goes directly to mercury removal and site restoration costs, the remaining 14% covers the cost of establishing, publicizing and managing the campaign).

Thank you!

Gracias por su generoso apoyo a Mejor Sin Mercurio / Better Without Mercury

A medida que siga los pasos para completar su donación, estará en una plataforma de Ethical Metalsmiths. Todas las donaciones realizadas a través del programa "FUND US NOW" de Ethical Metalsmiths solo se utilizarán para financiar el proyecto Mejor Sin Mercurio (el 86% de su donación se destina directamente a los costos de remoción de mercurio y restauración del sitio, el 14% restante cubre el costo de establecimiento y publicidad y gestionando la campaña). ¡Gracias!