NEW IN 2015
Listed jewelry retailers have agreed committed to the following points:
- Pursuing business practices that reflect efforts to reduce the harmful impact on the environment;
- Actively seeking materials that are responsibly sourced;
- Encouraging suppliers to make responsible materials available for studio jewelers;
- Maintaining supply chain transparency for jewelry materials and supplies, and for marketing materials;
- Providing leadership for responsible jewelry business ; and
- Having an ethical practices policy statement on my website.
And endeavor to:
- Influence current industry policy standards through advocacy;
- Incorporate this advocacy into my marketing materials;
- Guarantee that a current and continually growing percentage of my materials sold are responsibly sourced and/or a current and continually growing percentage of the products I sell come from responsibly sourced jewelers/artists; and
- Seek ways to incorporate responsible sourcing into my overall brand message.